We're offering free 45 minute workshops at the Bond Conference in London, March 20-21. We can help plan your project and offer advice on the best next steps.
Thinking about the users
Elly specialises in user experience and has been designing brands, printed materials, websites and graphical user interfaces for many years. Her passion is problem solving and working with users to provide useful well designed online services. She recently completed a course in Human Computer Interaction at Stanford University and has a degree in Graphic Design from Arts University Bournemouth.
Skills and Experience
- Business needs analysis and strategy
- Agile project management & product development
- User research
- Graphic design
- Branding & design of printed materials
- User experience (UX) design
- Accessibility (AX) design
- Participatory design & development
- ICT4D project design and strategy
- Working in developing countries
- Digital Marketing and social media strategy
- Data Visualisation