So here's one possible idea of what an unpresentation could be...
The rules of an unpresentation
- The unpresenter is allowed to start by saying only one short sentence followed by an invitation for questions eg.
"Hi, I'm Alan from Aptivate, this unpresentation is on low-bandwidth web design. What would you like to know?"
- After that, everything the unpresenter says is in response to a question from the audience.
- The use of presentation software (powerpoint, OpenOffice presentation etc) is not allowed.
- If a computer and projector are used then only images are permitted and chosen in order to respond to a question.
- Images are chosen from a non-narrative list, like a grid view, thumbnails or file-system folder (ie. not from a presentation).
- Images are shown full screen with no banner, footer, logo or other unnecessary blemishes.
- Diagrams are drawn live.